NHCWA's 2023 Medical Assistant Certification Conference
Join The National Healthcare Workers Association (NHCWA) for a one-of-a-kind one-day 2023 Medical Assistant Certification Conference, designed for all medical assistants who are interested in advancing their knowledge and skills of the complex world of Medical Assistant. This one-day event contributes to career advancement, patient treatment, and better health outcomes –
The NHCWA Medical Assistant Certification Conference offers a one day in-class session that will include lecture demonstration, review, skills lab and national medical assistant testing the last two hours.The training is presented by industry’s leading instructors.
Who should attend?
Whether you want to earn CE credits, network with other medical assistants or sit for the same day national medical assistant certification exam. This Medical Assistant Certification Conference is great for:
- Lapsed Certification
- Continuing education hours
- Students that have trouble passing their certification exam due to test anxiety
- Medical Assistants that want to get certified in Phlebotomy & EKG!
- Students graduating from an allied health training program that need certification
- Healthcare Professionals that were trained on the job and would like to become nationally certified
- Healthcare Professionals that have not practiced in a while, and need a review or refresher
- International Medical Graduates (IMG), Foreign Medical Graduates (FMG), Undergraduate, and US Medical Graduates Must be a medical school graduate that successfully completed the program (do not need to be licensed in US)
- Veteran`s (military medical experience)
NHCWA’s Medical Assistant Certification 2023 Conference
Schedule and location